Ultimately, your bookkeeper should be a part of your team.
Someone who can do your bookwork but also wants to understand your business so that they can contribute effectively to the growth of your business as a whole.
When you engage Apple Business Consultancy as your bookkeeper, you are getting more than just a data entry operator who crunches the numbers. We pride ourselves on providing valuable insight into your accounts, systems and processes, which only someone with years of experience, and tertiary and industry qualifications can provide.
Need a qualified and experienced Bookkeeper?
Our registered BAS agents can help you with:
- Preparing financial reports for the preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (BAS);
- Providing assistance with compliance with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime and related legislation;
- Fringe Benefits Tax - collection only;
- Preparing payroll and ensuring that all employee entitlements are managed correctly;
- Calculation of employee superannuation guarantee payments;
- Fuel tax rebates;
- PAYI instalments;
- Taxable reporting to the ATO for contractors;
- Formulating and monitoring budgets and cash flow projections;
- Assisting in the collection of accounts receivable for the business;
- Establishing and maintaining Cloud Accounting (XERO and MYOB) systems for your business; and
- Weekly/Monthly Management reports
Whether you require a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly service, from our office or your own, we can assist in providing business management solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
Following best practice bookkeeping, we will create an integrated system to produce accurate numbers for decision making, a reliable and effective project management system and an ATO approved paperless record management system.
Want to learn valuable business management skills?
Through our specially designed skills training, we can help small business owners gain the confidence to handle compliance and management of tasks and projects.